We, as members of the Builders Association Kosciusko Fulton Counties believe and affirm that:
- Home ownership should be within the reach of every American family.
- American homes should be well designed, well constructed and well located in attractive communities, with educational, recreational, religious and shopping facilities accessible to all.
- American homes should be built under the free American enterprise system.
To achieve these goals, we pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new equipment and improved methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American way of life.
- We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the Builders Association Kosciusko Fulton Counties.